Managed WordPress hosting is an assisting service to handle all technical aspects of running WordPress. This hosting provides your website high security and speed, WordPress updates, daily backups, website uptime, and scalability. This type of hosting reduces your stress, saves your time, and ensures a high-running website through real WordPress experts.
You will find numerous WordPress hosting services in your search for the best WordPress host provider. Unfortunately, it cannot be easy to select one, so we will help you choose the best hosting provider. Convesio is one of the best WordPress hostings that distinguishes itself from a crowded market with its affordable pricing and powerfull hosting plans.
It features auto-scaling and self-healing properties not present in other famous hosting sites (Bluehost, HostGator). In addition, the top-level technology of Convesio ensures speedy, safe, and scalable hosting. With Convesio, you can deploy a WordPress site with load balancers, a database cluster, and a redundant file system within a bit of time.
Convesio started in 2018, and its founder/CEO is Tom Fanelli. With 20 years of experience working with 500 business companies, Tom Fanelli launched what he calls the best WordPress hosting – Convesio- to handle millions of visitors. He focused on a custom-built site with no cPanel or groundbreaking server configuration or management tools.
Click here to claim your free Convesio trial!
Convesio – Next-Generation Managed WordPress Hosting
Convesio is a next-generation WordPress hosting provider that provides managed hosting for agencies. It’s the only one of its kind. It offers unique features to set it apart from competitors, such as automatic updates, fast and reliable service, high-performance, or free domain name registration with every plan purchase (no matter how many domains).
It is on a mission to change how WordPress hosts are viewed and managed. With its innovative management tools, high availability features, the scalable infrastructure, it might have just created the perfect solution for managing or growing an online site with affordable solutions unlike any other out there!
The new container-based managed-to-host from Convesio is coming soon. If you want to see what it can do for your client site, sign up and be one of the first in line to join the beta phase.
Features and Benefits of Convesio
Convesio claims to be the one-stop shop for all your WordPress needs. Its easy-to-use interface help users to create high-scale sites also featuring auto-scaling and self-healing. You don’t need any load balancers, database clusters, or docker containers. Let’s take a brief insight into its features:
The servers of Convesio never go down as it uses load-balancer containers to decrease the traffic load. So, unlike other sites that remain down for several minutes or even hours, it lets your site remains online almost all the time.
A database cluster is a collection of databases managed by a single running database server—Convesio powers the WordPress sites with powerful MySQL servers. MySQL is an open-source relational database management system that allows many users to manage and create different databases ensuring website effective requests processing.
Automated or auto-scaling is a method to dynamically adjust the number of active servers (computing power) in a server farm. It would be a relief to get the automatic scaling of resources on your website to manage the sudden traffic surge. Convesio deploys multiple containers that automatically scale and descale the resources saving you from keeping a system admin.
Application monitoring APM ensures that applications are performing smoothly. APM is the process of collecting log data to help developers track availability, bugs, resource use, and variations in applications that negatively impact the end-user experience. Convesio gives you the benefit of getting your online sites monitored at the WordPress application level. It means that any change will be checked for approval before it is applied.
Page caching is a way of forcing dynamic content to be static, and it can make your WordPress site approximately 2x to 5x faster. This is because the content on the page is built every time a visitor makes a request. Convesio has a custom-built server-level caching layer that serves in the following ways.
- It copies the page after the first load and then presents that cached version to the users.
- It ensures extremely fast and high performance.
- It keeps you from installing any external plugins.
- It prevents taking up extra storage on the site.
Restoring a web-hosted database can be one of the most tiring and risky tasks. However, Convesio’s self-restoration data feature gives you relief from having any such risk. It holds a backup of your data and restores it if your website goes offline due to any reason.
Free Migration from your current WordPress Hosting
If you want to migrate your website from any host to Convesio, it allows you to do it free of cost. A team of experts at Convesio helps you do that, and the entire process takes almost 48 hours to complete.
With Convesio, you can back up, clone, or restore your site quickly. It automatically backs up your data; however, you have to schedule the data backup between every 3 hours and every 15 days. This automatic backup system gives additional security by protecting your online files giving them an alternative location.
So is Convesio the best WordPress hosting for security? Convesio takes highly advanced security measures that help you monitor and scan for potential security threats. Moreover, the security features allow you to edit the code, configurations, environment variables to avoid malware and other threats beforehand.
With its wonderful features like clustered database, page caching, Convesio gives a high optimizing speed to your site. HTTP/2 increases your site’s speed and saves data bandwidth as well.
If you are looking for a transparent website hosting solution, then Convesio can be your best option. It never bounds you with any contracts and gives you the privilege to move your site on any other web hosting in just a few clicks.
Affordable with Moneyback Guarantee
You will find Convesio one of the most reliable and affordable web hosting providers on the market today. It introduces a one-month free trial without taking your credit card information. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about signing up for an expensive plan if it doesn’t work out.
24/7 Customer Support
Convesio is always ready to help with your website. With staff available 24/7, they’ll be there when you need them most! The team here is so confident in their ability to lead the way with an unbeatable solution that they don’t want you worrying about these technical details.
Pros and Cons of Convesios WordPress Hosting
Convesio has a truly global team of experts dedicated to ensuring that their customers have an excellent experience. However, every hosting company comes with both benefits as well as drawbacks. So, let’s have a brief look at the pros and cons of this WordPress hosting provider.
- It’s no secret that server downtime is one of the top reasons clients switch web hosting companies. With 100% Uptime of Convesio, your client’s website will always be up and running without worry about lost traffic.
- Convesio can be all you were looking for to enhance your website’s page speed. With servers located worldwide, they can ensure you’re getting high-speed browsing and enrich website performance across devices. In addition, it leads to an improved user experience.
- The Docker Cloud service is a cloud-based infrastructure that helps IT operations teams deploy their containerized applications in production. Convesio uses a Docker to run your application inside a container, using minimum resources, and it can scale quickly.
- Convesio offers a one-month free trial to let you host two websites. But you may not have access to all features at this time.
- Convesio is a bit expensive for the features and specifications it offers as compared to its alternatives.
- Few Convesio hosting plans confine the performance by allowing the hosting of only one WordPress website.
- You may also experience serious performance issues with the Foundation plan. The increasing number of containers didn’t make much difference at all.
- It can sometimes alter the file when converting document files if you don’t have all of your fonts loaded in Cloudconvert.
Convesio – The Only Managed WordPress Hosting that Uses The Docker Platform
Server failure can be the biggest problem of any site, and it may occur if all of your client’s websites are hosted on the same server. In such a scenario, you will be getting angry calls from frustrated customers demanding resolution as soon as possible- you might even lose them!
Convesio uses Docker containers or Docker platforms to tackle this problem and is the only WordPress hosting provider that uses this technology. Convesio’s containers are hosted on Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services. Docker platform serves in the following ways.
- With the Docker platform, you can run software applications in containers that use the same core operating system but have their own space on the disk (i.e., virtual machine).
- Container services use software virtualization to configure everything correctly. It gives you the ability to have an up-to-date website instantly.
- Containers spin up over multiple servers, which means that you’ll never have to worry about one computer going down.
- It is great because it can make balancing traffic easier and eliminating any chances of website failure.
- It is more convenient than a VPS (Virtual Private Server) that allows fixed amounts per site. Here you can set up as many websites on the same virtual hosting service.
Each WordPress website on Convesio has at least 9 containers to ensure performance which can be automatically scaled up or down in response to traffic levels. These containers allow for quick scalability, easy management features that suit your needs.
- 3 Load Balancer Containers
- 5 Percona Database Containers
- 3 Nodes of File Replication
- 1+ WordPress PHP Runtime Containers
Steps To Create a WordPress Managed Website On Convesio
Here are is a summary of creating a WordPress-managed website on Convesio, and for your convenience, we have split the details chronologically into various steps.
Step: 1 Launch Your First WordPress Website
Go to the homepage of Convesio, click “sign up,” and then “start a free trial.” It is a quick process without any compulsion to add your credit card information.
- After signing up, Convesio’s dashboard appears. Click on “Create Your First Site.”
- Click “Set advance options.”
- Choose the latest PHP version, location, database type, WordPress version, and web server type.
- Click “deploy” (it may take 5 minutes to deploy).
- Click “manage,” and you will see four options; “site dashboard, log in to wp-admin, visit the site, set site name, and delete the site.”
Step 2: Add domain, SSL, Caching
In the second step, you can see the traffic overview, disk usage details, page speed score, etc., and you need IP address details to direct your domain to Convesio.
- Buy a domain from domain providers such as Godaddy or Namecheap, as Convesio doesn’t provide domain registration.
- Click “add domain.”
- Paste the domain you bought
- Go to your domain provider
- Add A record and point them to your IP address
- Click “Add SSL certificate” button
- Enable automatic backup
- You can also change your PHP version if you want
- Enable Autoscaling and set the minimum/maximum number of containers
- Enable Caching
- That’s it!
With all the features and options, you can manage much of this technical side. Of course, you may contact the support team directly if there is no certain function or option – but rest assured they will be happy to help!
Set Up Auto-Scaling in Convesio
In just a minute, you could be on the right track to setting up auto-scaling on Convesio. Let’s do this thing!
Choose the Right Plan
The latest Convesio update has features for various environments and databases, which will be useful if you’re running a configuration that operates with a specific tech. All plans offer scale, and it is important to choose the right one according to your site needs.
The Convesio dashboard is a single click away from enabling auto-scaling. Depending on your needs, you can also set the Auto Scaling Expandability Range — minimum and maximum container.
Advance Auto-Scaling Settings
You can trigger scaling events on a per-container basis for CPU, Memory, or PHP Worker, depending on the needs of your application. Set up the Autoscaling cooldown period from the dashboard.
WordPress Containers Tab
You can see all active containers running on the WordPress Scale Service dashboard. In addition, a list of both active and terminated containers is available on the overview page.
Convesio Performance Test Results
Convesio claims to provides various benefits on paper. However, you can perform a few quality tests to check the reality.
Google PageSpeed Insights
You can test any article with a featured image or 140 KB each, both on Desktop and Mobile. The average score of this test is 99 that is an excellent score.
GTmetrix Performance Report
GTmetrix performance has an “A” grade with a 100% performance score and a 94% structure score.
CDN Performance Test
CDN Performance Test helps you to check the performance per area. It gives a time calculation to the top-performing and the worst-performing locations and gives a global average of all the locations. For example, a test conducted revealed the top-performing location to be New York with 306 ms total time while Berlin was the low-performance location with 1596 ms and the global average was 1071 ms.
Website Load Test
To see how a website performs under heavy traffic, Convesio uses Docker containers. A user performed two tests with a single container and ten containers, respectively. Irrespective of several requests, an ideal load test response time is above 100 ms requests per second (RPS).
The average response time increased from 188 ms to 586 ms for ten containers, and Peak Response only reached 39 requests per second.
Convesio Pagespeed Optimization Services
Webpage loading speed is an important factor because it can differentiate between retaining customers and losing them to competitors. On the other hand, web pages that take too long or don’t respond will leave many people frustrated, resulting in lost traffic.
You can do many things to decrease the time taken for your web page to load, including optimizing images and caching. Convesio has you covered this, cutting the cost of extra plugins, so nothing stops you from loading websites faster than ever before.
It uses the http/2 protocol by default which makes browsers more efficient about downloading resources like CSS & JS files and secure connections through SSL certificates. The Convesio has the following page speed optimizing services.
- CSS Optimization – Removes extra CSS files and optimize them to eliminate render-blocking
- Image Optimization – Decreases the image size to 40kb without losing its quality
- Global CDN – User can configure its WordPress website with Cloudflare for enhanced speed and security
- Minification and Compression– Minifies and compress your CSS and JS file to reduce the page size
- Deferral of Resources – Defers JS file that runs in the background
Convesio – A Secured WordPress Hosting Provider
On average, over four thousand websites are hacked every day. This is why it’s so important to have a website hosting company that provides you with the best security possible. Convesio does just this by deploying each website to its container.
You get to host your website on these containers with increased security and accessibility without risk of infecting your site with others like with shared hosting (where many sites share one server). In addition, you can do malware scanning automatically! These are the security features that Convesio gives.
- Automated vulnerability patching
- Spam protection
- Advanced HTTP protocol
- Malware scanning
- Modern firewall rules
- WAF (web application firewall) access rules
- DDoS mitigation protects your server from DDoS attacks
Pricing Details of Convesio
Convesio’s pricing approach is one of the most competitive in its field.
- You may register for free to build your website with 512MB allocated storage space as well as one virtual CPU processing power.
- The monthly entry level at $15 per month manages up to 10k visitors each month.
- Their higher-end package, which costs 25 dollars, can accommodate over 25k visits per month.
- For those who need more resources, Convesio established the $50 monthly plan.
- This hosting provider adds 2GB storage space and four virtual CPUs with 16 PHP workers to give you all your website needs without breaking a sweat!
- If you have more than one website, the cost calculator at Convesio will help determine how much hosting is going to cost for your entire operation.
4 Types of Plans
Convesio has 4 different types of pricing plans with the essential support package.
- Foundation Plan – for smaller websites
- Growth Plan – for high-traffic websites
- Performance Plan – for eCommerce shops
- Agency Plan – for an agency
The users are satisfied with the Convesio performance, and many industry experts rates it to be the best-managed WordPress hosting. They find the perfect plan to fit their needs with different plans and features in various price segments. The 30-days free trial attracts people the most to start their business as a beginner.
The experienced team at Convesio is regarded as very cooperative that manages to solve customers’ problems or answer their questions within minutes. People are switching from other hosting providers to this platform for its high speed, reliability, and scalable WordPress hosting. In general, the customers are rating Convesio for the following features:
- Excellent performance on both the front-end and back-end
- Backups are regularly made
- Very responsive and responsible team
- Solid uptime
- Affordable price and more
So is Convesio really the best wordpress hosting?
Hosting is the backbone of your business, and Convesio offers next-generation features that you won’t find in even popular hosting providers. It is a next-generation hosting provider that offers fast, reliable service with high security and speed. Furthermore, their affordable plans are available at just $50/month give starters and beginners an amazing chance to grow.
The use of containers here and the virtualization technology has led to one step further reducing the odds of your website going offline due to hardware problems. So, you can trust this managed WordPress hosting provider more than its alternatives which might not have this kind of protection against downtime or data loss!